25 May 2011

Technology - Learning about Axles

In Technology we are learning about wheels and axles and will be making a car soon. So today we made a trial car to learn the difference between a fixed axle and a turning axle. We made it out of toilet roll cardboard and used skewers as our axles. The hardest part was making the holes in the cardboard. I enjoyed decorating it. - Faatimah G.

The car was really simple to make. All we needed was the inside of a toilet roll and cardboard. It was so cool. - Abdur R. K.

I think that the Tech car was a bit of a challenge. The objective was to make a turning axle with fixed wheels. I loved my car! - Cameron










3 comments:

  1. wow hope you put pics of your car on the blog when its finish meyself and my family really enjoy looking at your beautiful work. Very Good idea to start a blog .and it also teaches the children about net safty.and its good that it has moniterd supervision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow grade 4p has really put a lot of hard work on those amazing cars.Some look very nice and amaze me.I can,t wait to see what you,ll going next.Keep up the wonderful work.Hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tauha why didn't you colour in?.

    ReplyDelete