22 May 2011

Afrikaans Oral

Afrikaans Cooking Orals - Faatimah Fries An Egg! from Miss P on Vimeo.

(For slower connections press play and then pause for the video to load, before pressing play again.)

For our Afrikaans oral we had to make an egg. The day Miss Phaup told us I went home, gathered my things and started practising. I enjoyed doing it in front of the class. It was like a mini cooking show. - Faatimah

The girls had to cook and egg and the boys had to make a boerewors roll. Sadeem brought a huge piece of boerewors. It was so funny when he pulled it out. - Luyanda

We had to make our own cooking show in Afrikaans. I prepared by making my props. I enjoyed speaking Afrikaans and discovered that I can speak it quite well. - Muhummud C.

I felt very nervous about doing the oral and I was scared to talk in front of the class but it was fun in the end. - Simphiwe

The best oral was Tauha's. His little package of butter would not open so he took his knife and stabbed it. It was so funny. - Sahl

For my oral I made a boerewors roll. I asked Miss Phaup to have a bite and I made her mouth burn from the chilli! - Tyrique

I really enjoyed my oral because I brought real things from the kitchen. - Attiyah

I enjoyed Faatimah's oral when she wore an apron. - Velenkosini

We did a cooking oral and the girls had to cook an egg. I prepared by learning the oral until I knew it really well. I enjoyed the part where you had to slip in your fake fried egg into the pan.I learnt that I know how to speak Afrikaans really well. - Fatema H.

The oral was about making a boerewors roll in Afrikaans. I enjoyed making the roll. I learnt to speak and pronounce the words correctly. - Cameron

4 comments:

  1. wow,you speak well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure does! She's a super star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Commendable effort Faatimah.

    The idea of hosting a Classroom Blog with close monitoring and supervision is welcomed. An excellent tool to network in a secure enviroment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all the technology sweet houses look very nice-M.HASSAN

    ReplyDelete