30 May 2011

Brrrrr! Grade 4P heats things up!

It was a very chilly day and we sat on the mat waiting for Miss Phaup to speak. The tension was high as we knew something exciting was about to happen. Miss Phaup finally told us that we were going to be making hot chocolate and someone said, "We love you Miss Phaup!" I was the second person to finish writing my instructions and the second person to make hot chocolate. I put one marshmallow in my hot chocolate. - Haaris

On Friday it was a very cold day! When we were sitting on the carpet Miss Phaup said, "Today we are going to make hot chocolate!" I got really excited. Then we went to our desks and we started to write down what we had to do. I learnt how to list things and how to write instructions. I enjoyed it and it tasted lovely! - Katelyn

On Friday it was very cold so Miss Phaup decided to treat us to some hot chocolate. We used an urn for the hot water, polystyrene cups for our hot chocolate, milk and marshmallows to dip in the hot chocolate. First we put the powder and one teaspoon of sugar. The we stood in a queue in front of the class and waiting for the hot water to fill our cups. After that we put milk in and popped a marshmallow inside! It was really delicious and I enjoyed it. The hot chocolate made me feel warm and cosy. - Fatema H.

On Friday I honestly did not feel like getting out of bed, it was freezing! It was pouring with rain and I couldn't feel my fingers at all. Miss Phaup got an urn, some milk, hot chocolate, sugar and lots of marshmallows for us to have at the end of the day because it was so cold. I enjoyed it very much and thought it was a good idea and very kind. We sat and enjoyed it on the carpet while Miss Phaup read us The BFG. It tasted great and made my throat warm. - Priyanka

On Friday it was very cold so Miss Phaup gave us a treat by letting us make some hot chocolate. We each made a cup and we wrote the method down on a piece of paper. We even put marshmallows in our hot chocolate for decoration. I enjoyed the smell of all the hot chocolate together in the classroom and it tasted divine! - Muhummud Uzair

It was the coldest day of the week on Friday. There was a very chilly breeze coming into the classroom and everybody was shivering. After EMS Miss Phaup had a surprise for us - we were going to make hot chocolate. We first wrote a list of ingredients and then wrote the instructions out. I enjoyed making hot chocolate at school and it tasted delicious. Friday was the best school day of the week! - Cameron


I was very happy when Miss Phaup said we were making hot chocolate. I learnt how to make it myself. I enjoyed it and it was really delicious and tasty. It was very hot and the marshmallows were melting and the taste was just right.- Banele



4 comments:

  1. the hot chocolate looks so yammy m.hassan

    ReplyDelete
  2. the hot choc looks delicious . luyanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hot Chocolate Day was such a fun day.we had hot chocolate with marshmallows it was so lovely Love Hannah K .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Phaup thanx loads i really enjoyed it omg it was sooooo much of fun !!!:)Love Your dearest Faatimah G.....:)

    ReplyDelete